9 November 2009

Negativity Kills...YOU & OTHERS

Numbers 13:30-33: “Then Caleb silenced the people before Moses and said, "We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it."

But the men who had gone up with him said, “We can't attack those people; they are stronger than we are.” And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them."

10 spies saw the problems - the walls are too big, the people are too big - 2 saw the promise.

You say: "It's impossible"
God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I'm too tired"
God says: I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me"
God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 13:34)

You say: "I can't go on"
God says: My grace is sufficient (2 Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can't figure things out"
God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can't do it"
God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I'm not able"
God says: I am able (2 Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "I can't forgive myself"
God says: I FORGIVE YOU (1 John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can't manage"
God says: I will supply all your needs (Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I'm afraid"
God says: I have not given you a spirit of fear (2 Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I'm always worried and frustrated"
God says: Cast all your cares on ME (1 Peter 5:7)

You say: "I feel all alone”
God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)


Behold God's perspective! Believe God's promises! Be like the 2 spies!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tina. Once again your words have really spoken into my situation. It is important to focus on God. Inspite of feeling I'm dealing with an impossible situation, (real strongholds) I know with God all things are possible. We serve a mighty God and He is mighty to save. If God said it, that settles it, however long it takes.

    ReplyDelete